Stefan Horowskyj recently gave His Royal Highness Prince Charles a guided tour of the Plough Chapel in Brecon. The Chapel is a Grade II* listed building and was erected in 1841 but with a welsh chapel Baroque interior that dates from the 1890’s. In 2013 the restoration of the Chapel was completed and this included the provision of disabled access facilities and repairs to the fabric of the main building.
Work has just been completed at the Church of St. John the Baptist in Newton Porthcawl. The interior of the tower has been repointed and the Nave, Chancel and Vestry re-limewashed. Also the floor has been sanded and resealed. Externally the eroded stone mouldings to the porch have been repaired.
Work has just commenced at St. Catwgs Church, Pentyrch. A new tea making facility is being formed at the rear of the Nave and the medieval stone font will be relocated to the front of the Nave. The Church will be redecorated throughout and an improved access provided in front of the South Porch.